Submit Your Paper
NEW 2022 Presentation Template
Final paper submission deadline: September 2, 2022
Following the review of abstracts and the notification of acceptance by email, authors must submit their papers no later than September 2, 2022.
Step 1: Paper Format
Write your paper using the CIGRE Canada Conference & Expo template. Six to eight pages are allowed for each paper, including figures and references. In the header of your paper, replace the "XXX" of "CIGRE-XXX" with your abstract number (example for abstract #231: CIGRE-231).
Step 2: Create your PDF file
Create a PDF version of your paper. The PDF file must not exceed 2MB.
Step 3: CIGRE Copyright Form
- Download the CIGRE Copyright Form in Word format.
- On the second page of the copyright form:
- Replace the [●] of “Done in [●], on [●],” respectively by your city and the date of signature. Example: “Done in Montréal, on May 12, 2021”.
- Replace “Signatory” by your name.
- Print the form.
- At the bottom of the second page of the copyright form, add your hand signature preceded by your handwritten indication “All provisions read and accepted”.
- Scan your hand signed form and create a 2-page PDF file of your signed Copyright Form. Please remember without the copyright form we cannot include your paper in the proceedings.
Step 4: Submit your paper (deadline: September 2, 2022)
Submit your paper and copyright form by September 2, 2022 here: http://cfp.cigreconference.ca/
Step 5: Register to the conference (deadline: September 2, 2022)
At least one author must register to the conference no later than September 2, 2022. As stated in the Call for Papers, papers will be included in the conference proceedings and will be published in the online CIGRE library, provided at least one author is fully registered and presents the paper at the conference.